Department of Civil Engineering
College of Engineering and Technology
Bahauddin Zakariya University, Multan
Department of Civil Engineering of UCE&T is the oldest DEPARTMENT, started in the year, the department has been imparting quality education to meet the technological advancement and industrial requirements. This has been made possible due to qualified and dedicated faculty, state of the art laboratories and infrastructure facilities. The department is accredited by PEC (PAKISTAN ENGINEERING Council). The department has its own independent building in the campus.
- To produce engineers of caliber, who with their knowledge and skill in decision-making both in technical and managerial spheres will be able to contribute to civil engineering and allied fields in optimizing usage of resources locally and globally, making the world more eco friendly to live-in .
- To frame the syllabus in accordance with global standards by keeping Social, Ethical, Industrial and Higher Learning needs. To adopt innovative method of teaching with in campus, off campus study and on site Civil Engineering problem solving techniques. To improve industry-department interactions for better placement and consultancy through alumni entrepreneurs, professional societies and leading constructional organizations.
- To make the department a center of excellence for training undergraduate students
- To promote involvement of staff and students in research and advanced training
- To arrange multimedia resources with regard to Problems and solutions oriented towards both academy and industry.
Faculty has taken up Consultancy for building construction, water resources, highway engineering, Geotechnical Engineering and concrete technology.